Laser Test Systems
- • Laser Rangefinder Test Module (LRTM) to test ranging accuracy and receiver sensitivity.
- • Boresight Alignment Module (BAM) for aligning multiple infrared, laser and visible imaging systems to the same point in space.
- • Temporal Energy Module (TEM) provides a method of measuring laser pulse energy, pulse period and pulse width in a single instrument.
- • Pulsed Laser Diode (PLD) that provides a uniform collimated pulsed laser output at 1064 nm.
- • Multi-Spectral Source (MSS) which offers both an integrated differential blackbody source with dual pulsed laser sources.
For more information, including printable data sheets, select a laser system below.